Trolley Wood

The Magical Fair is now open in Second Life and full of beautiful, magical, wonderous things! I pulled together some of my favorites for this look. I spent some time exploring a nice magical wooded area after... 



 

 "Out one day

Walking one day..."






"And just as soon it had slipped into
The sleepy dusk and it's not very likely
That we'll see it, I will see it again..."





"We found a wood, we unfound a wood
And then we cried, oh no..."






"And please tell me will we ever
Find it again?"






~Trolley Wood~





~Eisley~ 







Wandering still....




The Look:

Skin: Amara Beauty-Arabella (available at The Magical Fair)

Dress: Rosier - Magica Dress (available at The Magical Fair)

Shoes: Astralia - Magical Girl Kitten Heels (available at The Magical Fair)

Headband: Pr!tty - Pearly Meowy

Hair: Stealthic - Sailor (available at The Magical Fair)

Nails: Veechi - Long Almond

Comments

Popular Posts