Love for money is my sin

I have been wearing a lot more pink lately - inspired by my lovely Juni as well as a new "law" in one of the games I play. Everyone wears pink on Tuesdays, and it's quite fun to see what everyone comes up with. This outfit is my latest in the Tuesday pile! 

"Rose is my color, and white..."


"Pretty mouth and green my eyes"

"But there'll be one who will collect my soul and come to me
Two-thousand miles away..."

"I've heard there's joy untold
Lays on that open road in front of me..."
"

PJ Harvey - Angelene


The Look

Head: Lelutka - Avalon
Body: eBody - Reborn
Skin: Dernier - Raven Skin & Velour - Ipanema Body
Hair: Wasabi - Mathilda 
Harness & Body Suit: Avec Toi - Perse
Pasties: Afterglow - G001 Tintable Pasties
Garters/Knives: Spoiled - Sweet Danger Dagger
Boots: Reign - Nemesis Stomper Plats

 

Comments

Popular Posts