You've got another thing comin'

 One life, I'm gonna live it up

I'm takin' flight, I said, I'll never get enough

Stand tall, I'm young and kinda proud

I'm on the top as long as long as the music's loud


If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
You're thinkin' like a fool cause it's a case of do or die   


Out there's a fortune waitin' to be had
You think I'll let it go you're mad
You've got another thing comin'

That's right, here's where the talkin' ends
Well, listen this night there'll be some action spent


Drive hard, I'm callin all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks



In this world we're livin' in, we have our share of sorrow
Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow
Oh, so hot no time to take a rest
Act tough ain't room for second best
Real strong, got me some security
Hey, I'm a big smash, I'm goin' for infinity
"You've Got Another Thing Comin'" - Judas Priest

The Look

***Sponsor Outfit***  Camille (jacket, chains, and skirt with color change HUD) - Hanatsumi (mainstore)
Hair: Lethal - Stealthic
Brows: Cara - Swagger
Eyes: Dalston Eyelook - keikumu
Lips: Dhalia - Vellum
Necklaces: Pop Choker & Chain - mintae
Nails: Eventyra Emblem - Eventyra
Rings: Mia's - Kibitz
Boots: Harlow - Cult 

Comments

Popular Posts